St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center - Westside Family Health Center
- A new 1-story, 16,000 SF diagnostic and treatment center.
- Includes 24 exam rooms, 4 therapy rooms, 6 assessment rooms, 7 offices, 2 med rooms, phlebotomy lab, imaging suite, touchdown stations for 24 staff, reception/waiting, and support facilities.
- Provides integrated outpatient medical, nutritional, imaging, and behavioral health services.
- Located on the west side of Syracuse to improve healthcare for a greatly underserved population.
- Building is designed to accommodate a future 2nd floor.